Spirulina Piña Colada
Ingredients for Spirulina Piña Colada
for 2-4 persons:
- 1/2 pineapple, (small, fresh one preferred), or 4 sliced, canned, unsweetened.
- 200 grams (2 dl) coconut cream
- 200 grams of water
- some ice cubes (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of spirulina powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of lime zest
How to make Spirulina Piña Colada
Mix well in a blender, refrigerate shortly before serving. Allow mixture to settle for 10 minutes for a richer flavor, stir again before serving.
A lighter version can be made by reducing the coconut cream amount and adding more water instead.
The lighter version will benefit from a whole lime juice added instead of just one teaspoon.
This lighter recipe is excellent for weight loss programs, detox diet and similar.
Check our recipes here.